Homemade Pizza Dough.
You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- It’s of Yeast Ingredients.
- You need 12 oz of Warm Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tb of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tb of Italiano or Herb Seasonings.
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Add the yeast ingredients except for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil together in a 2-cup measure. Stir and let rise for 10 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients..
- Once risen, add the Oil to the yeast ingredients..
- Add the yeast ingredients to the dry ingredients..
- Stir and knead the ingredients together for a few minutes until it forms a dough ball..
- Cover the dough ball with a damp towel and place in a warm space to rise for 20 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 3 or 4 minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm space for 1 hour..
- Separate the dough into 3 portions. Each will make their own 12 inch pizza. Shape onto pizza pans..
- Add preferred toppings to pizza dough..
- Bake the pizzas at 550°F (no that isn't a typo) for 15 minutes or until dough has browned..
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 or so minutes and serve!.