Tuna & Tomato Pizza.
You can have Tuna & Tomato Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna & Tomato Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- You need 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- Prepare of Pizza Topping.
- You need of Butter/Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- It’s of Sliced tomatoes.
Tuna & Tomato Pizza step by step
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..