You can have Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- You need of Taco meat.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of tostadas.
- You need of Red Enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- You need of sour cream (optional).
- You need of Any other toppings you want.
Mexican pizza instructions
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..