You can have Pizza shortbread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza shortbread
- Prepare 2 cups of or 500 ml all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of margarine or 250 ml (you can also use butter).
- You need of l1/2 cup or 125 ml grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of or 30 ml finely chopped pimiento.
- You need 1 tsp of or 5 ml dried oregano.
- It’s 1 ml of salt.
- It’s Pinch of garlic.
- It’s 1 ml of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of or 1 ml dried sweet basil.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s of Paprika sprinkle.
Pizza shortbread step by step
- Combine all ingredients except paprika (flour, butter, cheese, pimiento,oregano, and basil etc) in medium bowl.
- Shape into 2 rolls about 11/2” (3.8cm) in diameter. Cut into 1/4 “ (6mm) slices. I had to use measuring tape and I used Saran Wrap to roll the dough – it was just easier..
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika. I did not use paprika because my husband has allergies to some types and it causes him to have an upset tummy..
- Bake at 375 f (190 c) oven for about 10 mins. Makes about 46 shortbread cookies.