$8 Easy pizza braid. It's time to get creative for your next pizza night! Homemade pizza is all the rage these days. We enjoy it, too, but this pizza braid fits the bill for a change up; it's tasty, easy to prepare, and beautiful!
It's really brilliant recipe for parties, fun for kids, or perfect for whenever you are. Three cheeses blend with favorite pizza ingredients, all wrapped in a tender crust. Brush all over until the top of the braid is fully coated. You can cook $8 Easy pizza braid using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of $8 Easy pizza braid
- You need 1 can of premade pizza dough.
- You need 8 ounces of pizza sauce.
- It’s 30 of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of ground sausage (I used venison sausage).
- It’s to taste of Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder.
This Pull Apart Pizza Braid is the perfect party appetizer: delicious, perfect for dipping and with epic cheese pulls! The easiest option is using additional marinara sauce, but you can also try ranch sauce, garlic sauce or other faves. Once you've made the three layers of pizza dough/sauce/cheese. A pizza braid is a fun way to dress up a homemade pizza.
$8 Easy pizza braid step by step
- Heat oven to 400 unroll dough and place on a greased 13×9 pan and cut strips along the edges. Spread sauce and cooked sausage on top and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Next layer cheese and pepperoni and more seasoning..
- Pinch each of the ends together and bake about 15-18 minutes. I melted butter mixed with all the dry seasonings and brushed on top after baking..
It's pretty, different and absolutely delicious. The butter parmesan topping seals the deal for bread After the dough is made, the pizza braiding steps are the same for both the sourdough and classic crusts. On a large, floured cutting board roll out. When pizza night needs a refresh, we've got the answer. This gooey cheese-filled pepperoni pizza braid is the perfect solution to dinnertime boredom Four ingredients bring you this easy party-ready pizza braid.