Chicken and Ham Pizza. Pizza crust and sauce Fully cooked chicken Ham Ounce Bell pepper Pizza cheese. Pour over the sauce and leave to cool slightly. Who ever said that chicken wings, doughnuts, and pizza couldn't be healthy?
Using chicken is easy, economical, and you probably already have some on hand. These recipes feature bright and fresh ingredients to bring all kinds of flavor combinations to life, from barbecue to buffalo, and even some sultry smokey flavors. Pizza night is bound to be a hit with these outstanding. You can have Chicken and Ham Pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Ham Pizza
- Prepare pieces of Left over steam chicken cut into small.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s 3 slices of pineapple.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Dough:one cup flour one egg salt sugar milk baking powder butter.
- Prepare of Red chilli.
A simple Ham and cheese pizza recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Top with the sliced mushroom, black olives and chopped ham. Looking to shake up your weeknight routine? Try some of these incredible and innovative pizza toppings from around the world!
Chicken and Ham Pizza step by step
- Mix the flour with salt sugar and baking powder and stir well.Then add milk butter and egg.Mix and work on.it until become dough.Let it rest a while.Then lay flat in.a baking plate..
- Poke it with fork then brush it with ketchup.Then sprinkle cheese.
- Add the ingredients one at a time.Then when all finish top it with cheese.
- Heat oven at 250c and bake for 18 mins..
Koreans like to involve this delicious fermented dish in everything, so why not pizza! Here the spicy kimchi flavor is incorporated directly into the sauce, and the toppings. Franco Pepe's unusual chickpea pizza recipe pairs these fabulous legumes with an unforgettable combination of ham, frisée and fior di latte cheese (a type of mozzarella). Place the chicken in a single layer on a grilling pan, along with the whole red pepper. The Hairy Bikers' chicken and ham pie is simple comfort food at its best – like a big warm hug on a cold day.