Deep Pan pizza.
You can cook Deep Pan pizza using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Pan pizza
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of Luke warm water.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 3 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of diced mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh basil.
Deep Pan pizza instructions
- In a small bowl, mix 1 1/2 package active dry yeast with 1/2 cup of warm water. Stir in 1 tbs sugar..let stand 10 min.preheat the oven to.
- Mix 3 1/4 cups flour and yeast mixture, olive oil and the remaining warm water, punch the dough down and knead lightly, until you get smooth, non sticky dough. Form into a ball and place lightly oiled large bowl. Cover with damp dishtowel. Let rise until the dough doubles its volume, about 1 hour or so..
- Preheat the oven to 435F. Pinch the dough down and knead couple of times. Set it in the center of an oiled 14 inch diameter pizza pan. Using your finger tips, stretch and pat out the dough to line the pan. Pick the dough evenly all over with a fork. Bake 5 minutes. Take it out. Brush with 1 tbs oil. Sprinkle with cheese. Season with olive oil. Bake u til the crust is golden and topping is bubbling hot about 20-25 mints or so. Add basil leave after..