Chicken club pizza EASY.
You can cook Chicken club pizza EASY using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken club pizza EASY
- It’s 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- It’s 6 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
Chicken club pizza EASY step by step
- Heat oven to 400 and grease baking sheet. Spread out pizza dough on a 13×9 pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread on to partially baked crust..
- Top with chicken then the cheese then top with bacon, onion and tomato. Return to oven for 6-7 more minutes..
- Place under broiler for 3-4 minutes until cheese is speckled. Sprinkle some dried parsley on top for a garnish..