Vintage pizza burger makeover.
You can have Vintage pizza burger makeover using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vintage pizza burger makeover
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger.
- You need of Pizza sauce/ or spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Mini pepperoni.
- You need of Hamburger buns.
- It’s Can of mushrooms.
Vintage pizza burger makeover step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and drain off any fat….
- In a small saucepan pan add spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, hamburger meat, and any seasoning, heat up some.. (this step can be skipped it doesn't need to really be heated.).
- While sauce is heating pre heat oven on 350, and toast hamburger buns lightly..
- After buns a toasted, add sauce/ meat mixture to buns, top buns with pepperoni and cheese, back in the oven till cheese has melted, you can use the boiler, just keep an eye on them they will cook very quick and will burn….