Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. MORE+ LESS Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Instead of the heavy, cream-based pasta salads of yore, we've got a lighter, jam-packed salad that's got tons of flavor and is inspired by our favorite savory pie – pepperoni pizza. With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this. My all-time favorite pasta salad growing up was the one my mom made – a simple caprese bowtie pasta salad, with lots of mozzarella and fresh tomatoes. You can cook Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- Prepare 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare of Sliced black olives (optional).
- Prepare of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
So what better than a pepperoni pizza flavoured pasta salad? And this couldn't be any easier! This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad features tri colored rotini pasta with pepperoni, mozzarella, cheddar, and tomatoes in a Parmesan vinaigrette. This Italian pasta salad variation is the perfect summer side dish recipe!
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad step by step
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
There's so much in the summertime to celebrate, isn't there? Cold Pepperoni Pasta Salad is perfect using Tri Color Pasta in a delicious Italian Dressing. Pepperoni Pasta Salad can be made on the Stove Top or the Instant Pot. I have included both in the Recipe Card below! Is Pizza Pasta Salad and Pepperoni Pasta Salad the same thing?