Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich. Sandwich Dad explains how to make cold pizza into a warm pizza sandwich. When you French toast leftover pizza, the stale crust becomes a soft and savory pillow, while the once-rubbery cheese crisps on the outside of a gooey. Using leftover mashed potatoes and turkey on a crispy homemade pizza crust (or store-bought if you're in a time crunch), we smother the top in cheese and bacon.
Those sweet, salty, tangy flavors are just what your pizza needs. The next time you have pulled pork, skip the sandwiches and save the leftovers for pizza. Remove the skin from the turkey breast. You can cook Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- You need 1/3 cup of pizza cheese mix.
- It’s 8 slices of summer sausage.
- Prepare 6 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cooked bulk sausage.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise divided.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced up hard salami.
Top the sandwich with the final piece of bread (white side up). Skewer both sides and cut in half. Pizza Sandwich is a great idea for kids lunchbox and also a good way to use leftover bread. Mittu loves pizza sandwich and all forms of pizza so I send this for her lunchbox once in a while.
Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich step by step
- Mix the meat together. Add mayonnaise to the bread slices. Add the meat to just one of the slices. Add the pepperoni..
- Add the cheese on top of the meat. Add ketchup to the other slice of bread. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
This is more like the bread pizza we make but gives a crisp outer layer. Feeling stuffed after an epic Thanksgiving dinner? Don't toss those extras just yet! "This sandwich is a great way to use up some Thanksgiving leftovers! It is delicious on grilled sourdough bread or a. Sandwich with gooey marshmallow and your favourite chocolate bar and serve.