Pizza bake with zucchini crust.
You can cook Pizza bake with zucchini crust using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza bake with zucchini crust
- It’s 4 c of shredded unpeeled zucchini (about 2 large zucchini).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 c of Italian style bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 c of sliced black olives.
Pizza bake with zucchini crust step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let drain for 15 minutes then squeeze out the moisture..
- Combine zucchini, eggs, parmesan, 1 c mozzarella and 1/2 c Monterey Jack, bread crumbs and garlic in a large bowl. Press the mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat with olive oil. Heat until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in tomato sauce, salt & pepper (to taste) and Italian seasoning..
- Spoon meat mixture over baked zucchini crust. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Monterey Jack over top. Top with mushrooms and olives..
- Bake for 20 mins or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving..
- All done!.