You can have Napolitana pizza using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Napolitana pizza
- It’s 500 g of bread flour (or 00 fine flour).
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare of Stach of instant yeast (8 gr).
- It’s 10 g of salt (experiment to taste).
- Prepare 20 g of olive oil (optional).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 200 g of Tin of best canned tomato you can get.
- It’s of Dried oregano.
- It’s Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of glove of garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (optional).
- It’s of Dried chilli flakes (optional).
Napolitana pizza step by step
- Mix the yeast in 50 g of water taken from the 300 prepared water. Let it work it magic for few mins..
- Mean while mix the rest of the water with flour, olive oil and salt until a dough is starting to form..
- After roughly 5 mins of mixing ad the raminder of water with the yeast. And mic for few more minutes..
- Form a ball with your dough, and let it rest for at least 30 minutes putting a plastic cover or a damped towel..
- After the dough is rested and might doubled in size, form balls of of the dough (200 g) each. This should make a 9 inch pizza..
- Cover the dough balls and rest for at least 2 hours. Preferably 4 – 6 hours..
- Flour you hand and start stretching the dough balls, and putting your favorite toppings..
- Preheat your oven at max heat with pizza stone inside..
- Place the pizza using wooden pizza peel on a pizza stone..
- It'll take approximately 3-6 minutes to cook depending on how hot your oven can get, and how close to the fire you pizza can be positioned in it..
- Your pizza should have crispy thin leopard crust, and beautiful charred edges. Enjoy!.
- For the sauce: just crush the tomatos to your liking of structure..
- Add in the oregano, salt and sugar and crushed garlic and mix well. Add dried or fresh basil (optional). You sauce is ready..