Pesto Flatbread Pizza.
You can cook Pesto Flatbread Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Flatbread Pizza
- It’s 6 of servings.
- It’s 1 of flatbread pizza crust.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of basil pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of turkey or chicken, cooked and diced.
- It’s of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, diced.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of roasted red pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes.
- You need of Herb goat's milk cheese, crumbled.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celcius..
- Dice red onion, dice cooked turkey or chicken, and wash baby spinach (about 8-10 leaves per pizza is good)..
- Spread basil pesto onto flatbread..
- Top with diced turkey or chicken..
- Add baby spinach..
- Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, and diced red onion..
- Crumble goat's milk cheese over all toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 min or until cheese is just melted and flatbread edges are golden..