Homemade pizza sauce.
You can cook Homemade pizza sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza sauce
- Prepare 1 of ) 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes (or 2 14 oz cans).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (you could probably do 1 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Homemade pizza sauce instructions
- Pour the crushed tomatoes in a bowl. Add in the seasonings and stir to combine. It is officially ready to spoon onto your homemade pizza! It really is that easy! This makes the equivalent to 2 jars of pizza sauce. Just freeze the left overs in baggies or in plastic containers..
- Recipe Notes Consider doubling or tripling this recipe to save some for the freezer..