You can have Pita Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- Prepare 2 of Whole Wheat Pocketless Pitas.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Black Olives, sliced.
- Prepare 2 oz. of Ham, diced.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of Mushrooms, diced.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Pita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pitas on a baking sheet..
- Place 2 Tbs. of tomato sauce on each pita..
- Place 1 oz. of ham on each pizza..
- Place 1 Tbs. of olives and 1 Tbs. of onions on each pizza..
- Then top each pizza with ¼ C. of cheese..
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Or until cheese is melted and edges of pita are crispy..