You can cook Pizza twist using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza twist
- You need 2 of Pillsbury French bread dough.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pepperoni.
- You need 1/2-1 pound of ground Italian sausage cooked and cooled.
- You need of Any other pizza ingredients (precooked).
- Prepare 10 oz of pizza sauce (for dipping).
Pizza twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients except the french bread dough and pizza sauce..
- Cut dough long ways only going halfway through. Then flatten..
- Fill each french bread dough with half the mixture of cheese and meat..
- Pull up sides of dough, then pinch together to seal it. Repeat for the ends. (it's not going to look pretty but you don't want any holes in the seam).
- Grease cookie sheet lightly..
- Here comes the twist, place both on cookie sheet right next to each other seam side down then careful twist them..
- Bake for 25-45 minutes depending on altitude or until bread is very golden brown..
- Heat up pizza sauce for dipping..
- Let cool for five minutes.