Thin crust pizza dough.
You can have Thin crust pizza dough using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin crust pizza dough
- It’s 4 1/2 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coarse cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic.
- You need 12 ounces of bottled water.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk.
Thin crust pizza dough step by step
- Using a stand mixer, pour in wet ingredients at room temperature. And then add the dry with the yeast not touching the salt. Start mixing at speed one..
- Mix at speed 2 to 3 until mixed and you can form a windowpane..
- Scale into 4 equal parts and place in oiled containers..
- Cover and let proof until doubled in size..
- Lightly sprinkle pan with cornmeal and place dough on pan, forming to full size once on the pan..
- Top and bake in a preheated oven at 450°F for 14 to 20 minutes depending upon your pan, oven, and topping..