Garlic bread pizza braid.
You can cook Garlic bread pizza braid using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread pizza braid
- It’s 300 g of pizza dough.
- Prepare 3 cups of grated mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 3 of gloves garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pizza Sauce to dip.
Garlic bread pizza braid instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400F (200C). Divide dough into 9 balls..
- In a bowl mix together cheese and pepperoni..
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. Roll to flatten Ito a long strip about 8".
- Add cheese mixture down the middle. Bring edges up and pinch to seal well..
- Place three rolls together and pinch to attach and one end. Braid dough to form a plait..
- In a small bowl mix together butter, garlic and parsley. Brush overtop of plaits and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minute until golden brown..