Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza.
You can have Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of flat cressent roll dough.
- You need 1 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Any diced vegetables you like.
- You need 1 clove of garlic pressed.
Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza step by step
- Roll out your cressent roll dough onto a baking sheet or pizza pan and bake for 13 to 15 min on 375°.
- While this bakes set out the cream cheese to soften, and dice your vegetables. We used carrot, broccoli, cucumber, mushroom, peppers, green onion, and spinach leaves..
- In a bowl mix the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill, garlic, salt and pepper..
- Once the crust is baked and cooled spread on the cream cheese mixture, and top with vegetable's..
- Note: The base for this pizza makes a great dip for your vegetables if you want to stay away from the carbs, just skip the crust..