Smoked Sausage Pizza.
You can cook Smoked Sausage Pizza using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Pizza
- You need of Crust——————.
- It’s 1 of quick pizza dough see my recipe.
- Prepare As needed of flour for dusting.
- You need of Tomato sauce————–.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings——————-.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
Smoked Sausage Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the sauce simmer the tomatoes and add the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Set aside to cool a bit..
- As sauce cools dust the dough and roll it out..
- Heat the pan I used a flat iron skillet. Smear with butter..
- Add the dough to the skillet and brush the saffron infused oil over the top of the crust..
- Add the sauce..
- Slice the sausage thinly. Cover the sauce with the sausage..
- Add the onion and cheeses..
- Put into the hot oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.