Lentil Soup In Instant Pot!.
You can have Lentil Soup In Instant Pot! using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup In Instant Pot!
- Prepare Half of bag of lentils (I used brown. Only kind I had.).
- It’s of About 3 cups water.
- You need of About 4 cups chicken broth.
- Prepare of I large can of Whole San Marzano tomatoes-garlic&red pepper kind.
- You need 3 stalks of celery, chopped.
- It’s of About teaspoon crushed or chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion, your choice, chopped or diced.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of About teaspoon dried parsley or use fresh.
- You need of About 3 dashes of Paprika.
- Prepare 3 Dashes of onion powder.
- It’s 3 dashes of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Pink salt or add to taste later as you like.
- Prepare 1 of light dash of Cardamom for luck.
Lentil Soup In Instant Pot! instructions
- Do not drain tomatoes. Crush with hands. Or use diced if you like. I prefer the San Marzano with garlic & red pepper. I didnt soak the lentils but you can if you like. Wash and look through them. Take out any odd bits or shriveled lentils if you find them. Wash and rinse about 3 or 4 times. Add lentils to Instant Pot. Add ALL other ingredients. Give it a stir. Put on lid. Lock the lid. Make sure valve is centered. Set for MANUAL- 10 MINUTES Press start..
- Use natural steam release or manual release after timer beeps. BE SAFE HERE. Let soup rest at least 5 minutes. SAFETY FIRST- after steam releases completely, use oven mitt and carefully open lid. Stir and carefully remove bay leaves if you like. Ladel soup into bowl. Enjoy with whatever you like- crackers, bread, flat breads, a salad etc. The aroma is amazing. Flavor is great. Hope you enjoy this soup. Its too easy..