Keto THM Queso Taco Soup.
You can cook Keto THM Queso Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto THM Queso Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 TBS of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper (4 bumps on bottom = sweet).
- Prepare 2 TBS of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Can (15 oz.) of Sweet Corn (drained).
- You need 1 Can (10 oz.) of Rotel Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Can (14.5 oz.) of Black Beans (I drain and rinse mine).
- Prepare 2 Lbs of Ground Meat.
- You need 2 TBS of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You need 8 oz of Queso Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 4 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 4-6 Cups of hot water.
Keto THM Queso Taco Soup step by step
- Saute Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery, and Garlic. Add Ground Meat. And seasoning.
- Dissolve Bouillon in hot water add in. Add canned ingredients. Bring to a low boil..
- Cut cheese into cubes add to boiling mixture and add heavy cream..
- Reduce heat and simmer to allow flavors to marry. Garnish with shredded cheese and low carb tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoyn.