Cauliflower Parsnip & Bacon Soup.
You can cook Cauliflower Parsnip & Bacon Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Parsnip & Bacon Soup
- Prepare 3 of Bacon rashes (diced) + 2 more slices for the garnish.
- You need 1 of brown Onion (diced).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable stock.
- It’s 250 mls of Water.
- It’s 6 of Parsnips (diced).
- It’s 140 g of lactose free plain yoghurt.
Cauliflower Parsnip & Bacon Soup step by step
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add bacon, onion & garlic, thyme & cook, stirring for 5 minutes..
- Add the stock & water to the pan. Increase heat to high, bring to the boil, reduce heat & simmer on medium heat until parsnip is cooked & tender. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly..
- With a handheld blender blitz until smooth. Add to bacon and onion mix, cook through for a further 2 minutes..
- Garnish with yoghurt & extra bacon..
- Note: for a variation I often blitz it all together, and garnish with a tablespoon of crispy bacon..
- Enjoy! 😎.