Meat sauce Lasagna.
You can cook Meat sauce Lasagna using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat sauce Lasagna
- You need 9 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 3/4 pound of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of ///Tomato meat sauce///.
- It’s 1 pound of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 pound of beef (or pork).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic,minced.
- Prepare of ☆1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- You need of ☆7 tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of ☆2 can (6 oz) tomato paste.
- You need of ☆1/2 cup water.
- Prepare of ●2 TBSP sugar.
- It’s of ●3 TBSP fresh parsley.
- It’s of ●2 tsp dried basil.
- You need of ●3/4 tsp fennel seed.
- It’s of ●1 tsp Italian seasoning.
- It’s of ●1 tsp salt.
- It’s of ●1/4 tsp ground pepper.
- Prepare of ///Ricotta sauce///.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 TBSP of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Meat sauce Lasagna instructions
- In a large pan, medium heat, sauté sausage, ground beef(or Pork) and onion until meat is no longer pink, 8 – 10 minutes. Add garlic and sauce for 1 minute..
- Add all the ingredients of ☆ and season with the ingredients of ●. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low, uncovered for 30 minutes (to 1 hour) stirring occasionally..
- In a large pot, cook pasta in boiling salted water..
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese,parsley, and salt..
- Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce into an ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Layer with 3 noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 TBSP parmesan cheese. For the second layer skip the ricotta mixture and instead just do it with mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Third layer do the same as 1st one..
- Spray foil with cooking spray (so it won't stick to top of lasagna) and cover.
- Bake, covered for 25 minutes, uncovered 25 minutes. Let it stand 15 minutes before serving..