Ballroom Tomato Soup.
You can have Ballroom Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ballroom Tomato Soup
- Prepare 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of 1 Tsp Lemon Juice.
- It’s of 1 Tbs Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of 1 Cup white vinegar.
- It’s of 1-2 Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage.
- Prepare of 1 Tbs Sugar (Of your choice).
- Prepare of 1 Tbs Garlic and Onion Powder.
- You need of Pinch of salt to taste.
- Prepare of 2 Tbs Basil.
- You need 1 cup of Half and Half.
Ballroom Tomato Soup instructions
- Peel all the tomatoes and remove stems if have any. Then in a blender, Purée then for 10-30 seconds or until smooth..
- Preheat the oven at 350f on the oven and cook the sausages for an hour or more/less depending on your oven..
- While the sausages cook, prepare your soup by adding your tomato purée, chicken broth, Half and Half, lemon juice and white vinegar and let boil on medium temperature and stir for 2 minutes..
- As the soup boils, in a small bowl, mix cayenne pepper, salt, sugar, garlic powder, and onion powder and let sit for at least 1-2 minutes before adding them into the soup..
- After the sausages are cooked, take them from the oven and on to the counter. Then cut them into tiny pieces before adding them into the soup. Then stir for 20 seconds..
- Add basil to taste and let sit for 4 more minutes..
- After the soup is finished, serve in a bowl or cup with some grilled cheese and enjoy..