Chicken yakhni soup.
You can have Chicken yakhni soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken yakhni soup
- You need 450 gms of chicken bones.
- You need 1 of maggi cube.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of ghee/butter.
- It’s as required of Whole Garam masala.
- It’s 8 of black pepper.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 of small onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1/2 inch of raw ginger chopped.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves.
Chicken yakhni soup instructions
- First prepare and remove all ingredients as this will be a instant soup.wash the chicken bones(u can even put mutton bones).
- Heat a vessel with ghee,add in onion with whole garam masala,coriander seeds and fennel seeds. Saute few seconds then add in chicken bones with salt & maggi.mix well then add in ginger,garlic,raw turmeric and tomato..
- Saute all these for few seconds. Now add in water and cover the lid.let it simmer for 10 mins.when soup is ready discard the bones and strain the soup..
- Now serve hot in a serve bowl with some croutons or baked bread and put some coriander leaves to enhance more flavour. enjoy 😋.