You can have Sykes Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sykes Soup
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Ditalini pasta.
- You need 2 pound of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Brussels sprouts frozen.
- You need 16 ounces of hominy canned and drained.
- Prepare 16 ounce of asparagus spears frozen.
- You need 16 ounce of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery.
- It’s 1 pound of baby Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of demi glance powder.
- It’s 2 quarts of beef broth divided.
- It’s 2 pounds of kale fresh.
Sykes Soup step by step
- Cut the potatoes into sixths. Start Browning the sausage. Slice the celery, add to the sausage, add and stir in the potatoes with the sausage and celery..
- Drain the hominy. Chop the asparagus. Add the carrots, hominy, tomatoes, and asparagus, add to the sausage mixture. Add the salt, pepper, and onions. Stir well. Chop the kale and one and a half quarts of the broth..
- Stir in the demi glace powder mix. Simmer covered 25 minutes. Add rest of broth. Allow to simmer 10 minutes. Serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.