Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup. Made from quality ingredients and quickly and easily in the Thermomix. This shows how many portions this recipe makes. Thermomix Soup Soup Recipes Cooking Recipes Cooked Carrots Carrot Soup Sweet Potato Soup Potatoes Soups Eat.
Creamy, warming, and bright, it's a great way to warm up on cold nights. Creamy & refreshing, it's a satisfying, cozy meal. Low-fat and warming, this bean and vegetable soup makes a healthy lunch or dinner – for even more nutrients, top with sliced almonds. You can have Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s 3-4 of carrots (depending on size), peeled.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream (whipping cream).
- Prepare of to taste salt and pepper.
- You need of To serve:.
- It’s of to taste cubed Monterey Jack cheese (optional).
- Prepare of cream.
- You need of dried parsley.
Carrot ginger soup is one of my favorite cold weather soups. It's healthy and easy to make, has a creamy smooth texture, and warms you from the inside out. Made from fresh carrots, ginger, onion, broth and a hint of spices, it's also dairy-free and vegan. When I went in for my physical my doctor looked at me with alarm; she thought I was jaundiced.
Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup instructions
- Place onion and butter in the mixing bowl, process 20s/0/5 to get the mushy mix pictured. Then cook 10m/250/1.
- In the meantime, peel your carrots and cut them in medium-sized pieces..
- Add water, carrots, ginger, cream, salt and pepper to the bowl, and cook 20m/200/2.
- Once cooked, blend 1m/0/5-9 (start at speed 5 and gradually increase to 9).
- If you want, you can put some cubed Monterey Jack cheese in the plates….
- Serve and garnish with cream and dried parsley. Enjoy!.
With carrots, fragrant ginger and warming turmeric and a spicy garnish, this soup is bursting with flavour. Allow the soup to cool a little and then blitz (in batches in a food processor or using a stick blender) until completely smooth. Return to the heat and warm through. More creamy soup recipes I love are Potato Leek Soup, Dad's Cauliflower Soup and Turmeric Roasted Sweet Potato and Macadamia Soup. When I was a kid we had soup just about every night before our main dish because my Dad loved soup and my guess is it was also an easy.