You can cook Beef soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef soup
- It’s 2 lbs of Beef stew meat.
- It’s 1/2 of pound(8oz) Mini carrots.
- It’s 3 of Diced potatoes.
- It’s 4 of Diced roma tomatoes.
- It’s 3-4 of Chopped long celery sticks.
- It’s 1 of Diced onions.
- You need 1 can of Mushrooms.
- You need 32 oz of great value beef broth.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Beef soup step by step
- Combine mini carrots, onions, celery, potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, beef stew meat to a large pot or pressure cooker. (You can honestly use any kind of beef meat you have on hand, idk what strip of beef meat i pulled out, i freeze it after i buy it. I just pulled out 4bags, i usually put in one or two pieces in each bag.).
- Add in your seasonings..
- Pour over the beef broth, add water so that the broth is covering everything in the pot..
- And cook on Medium heat, turn slightly down to prevent over boiling, but still boiling..
- Cook until stew meat is done, and vegetables are how you like them..
- Serve and enjoy! (I make toast to go with it.).