Pickled turnip chicken noodle soup雪菜鸡丝米线.
You can have Pickled turnip chicken noodle soup雪菜鸡丝米线 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pickled turnip chicken noodle soup雪菜鸡丝米线
- You need 4 oz of jovial capellini brown rice pasta.
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken breast, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of button mushroom, sliced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1 of green onion for garnishing.
- You need 1/4 cup of pickled turnip, rinse off salt.
Pickled turnip chicken noodle soup雪菜鸡丝米线 instructions
- Boil 750ml of water in a large pot. Cook brown rice capellini for 8 minutes. Scoop noodles out and coat with a few drops of sesame..
- Sauté rinsed pickled turnip green in garlic olive oil until aromatic. Add 6 oz thinlly sliced chicken breasts and stir to mix. Don't wait until chicken are even cooked. Pour in 16 oz chicken broth or water..
- Simmer until the chicken is fully cooked. Add noodles. Adjust seasoning and garnish with minced green onions before serving..
- Chicken can be replaced by shredded pork, beef or even shrimps..