Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza.
You can cook Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 of pizza crust.
- It’s 1/2 of –3/4 cup (127-190g) pizza sauce, depending how much you like (homemade or store-bought).
- Prepare 8 ounces of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cups (6oz or 168g) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of –3 Tablespoons (10-15g) grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of ground basil or Italian seasoning, to taste.
- Prepare of Sun dried tomatoes.
Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza step by step
- Prepare the pizza dough through step 6, including preheating the oven to 475°F (246°C) as described in step 4..
- Top the dough with the pizza sauce, then the sliced mozzarella, then the shredded mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, grated Parmesan, then sprinkle with basil..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. That’s optional..
- Slice hot pizza and serve immediately. Cover leftover pizza tightly and store in the refrigerator. Reheat as you prefer. Baked pizza slices can be frozen up to 3 months..