You can cook Goulash using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goulash
- Prepare 1 lb of Frozen corn.
- You need 2 lb of box pasta cooked.
- Prepare 28 oz of all-purpose Italian sauce.
- Prepare 28 oz of can crushed tomatos seasoned with basil and garlic.
- It’s 2 lb of 70/30 ground beef drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 tbsp of pizza seasoning.
- I use my 8 quart Pressure Cooker on saute.
- 1) Use 2 lbs ground beef cooked (907 grams cooked drained and rinsed). I use previously cooked ground beef frozen and then defrosted.
- 2) Add 28 ounce cans all-purpose Italian sauce.
- 3) Add 28 once can crushed tomatos seasoned with basil and garlic.
- 4) Add 1 lb frozen corn.
- 5) total 2 lbs box of cooked elbows pasta.
- Add 1 tablespoon pizza seasoning.
- Turn pot to Slow cooker mode. Ready to serve. I like it as is, but my family likes to add cheese..
- Total yield weighs 4600 grams..