Kimchi Beef Fried Rice.
You can have Kimchi Beef Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Beef Fried Rice
- You need 2 cups of white rice.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 cups of kimchi.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of (Optional) shredded mozzarella cheese.
Kimchi Beef Fried Rice instructions
- Wash the white rice and cook it in instant pot for 5 minutes with 1:1 water ratio..
- Cook the ground beef on a separate pan and drain the grease..
- Peel and chop the garlic..
- On another pan, heat up the sesame oil. When the oil is warm, add chopped garlic and cook on medium heat..
- Once the garlic turns golden on the outside, add kimchi to the pan. (if there is extra kimchi juice, save it for now).
- Stir fry kimchi for 2 minutes on medium heat, then add cooked ground beef and white rice to the pan..
- Stir fry the rice till everything is well fixed together..
- Add a pinch of sugar to the pan. If previously saved the extra kimchi juice, add it to the pan as well and continue cooking for a little bit..
- Hot spicy kimchi fried rice ready to serve..
- (Optional) add some shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the rice when it is still hot..