French dip crescent rolls.
You can cook French dip crescent rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French dip crescent rolls
- It’s 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- You need 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It’s 12 slices of deli roast beef.
- It’s 1 T of everything but the bagel seasoning.
- It’s 1 packet of au jus gravy mix.
- You need 1 bag of frozen french fries.
- You need 1 jar of dill pickle spears.
- You need 1 of cantaloupe wedges.
French dip crescent rolls step by step
- Cut mozzarella cheese sticks in half..
- Separate crescent roll dough in to 12 triangles. Add a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese stick to each triangle and roll..
- Sprinkle rolls with everything but the bagel seasoning. (i skip this step).
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or per package instructions..
- Prepare au jus gravy mix and french fries per package instructions. Serve with pickle spears and cantaloupe wedges..