Homemade chicken alfredo. Hello my loves and welcome back to my kitchen! Today I want to share with you all one of my kids favorite dishes, fettuccine chicken Alfredo! Hey guys today I'll be making a homemade chicken alfredo sauce, with breaded chicken.
Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. How do I make homemade chicken alfredo? Mix your noodles into the Alfredo sauce and then serve using tongs to arrange your pasta and chicken in an attractive manner. You can cook Homemade chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade chicken alfredo
- Prepare 1 bag of egg noodles.
- Prepare of Skinless chicken tenders.
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of soften cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream or milk.
Nothing spells comfort like Italian food. Steaming bowls of pasta, buttery, roasted garlic bread, and tureens of the most flavorful. [Homemade] Chicken Parmesan with fettuccine alfredo. Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. Traditional Alfredo sauce is literally just butter, a bit of pasta water and parmesan cheese.
Homemade chicken alfredo step by step
- Boil pasta in big pot separately. Add oil to keep from sticking..
- Cut chicken into small pieces, cook on stove top 10-15 minutes or until done. Put to the side..
- In medium sauce pan and medium heat. Put cream cheese and heavy cream or milk and stir until cream cheese has melted. Add mayo for creamier sauce but mayo is optional. And mix all together til smooth..
- Add parmesan and mozzarella to mixture and stir until fully melted in. Then add garlic and pepper and mix well, then add chicken to sauce and mix together..
- Put pasta on a plate and spoon chicken and Alfredo over pasta. Garnish with parsley. ( Do not mix pasta and chicken/Alfredo all together. The pasta will absorb the sauce and will be dry. Only add together once put on a plate for single serving..
After you've cut up your chicken, cook your chicken in a pan on the stove (or crock pot on stove top When the pasta is done cooking, set it aside. To start the alfredo sauce, melt the butter in a pan and. Chicken alfredo with pasta is NOT low carb. So if you really want to add in the fettuccine, I'll leave that up Our homemade alfredo sauce is excellent. but it is thickened with flour. Chicken alfredo recipe is a classic Italian dish.