Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich.
You can have Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pizza cheese mix.
- Prepare 8 slices of summer sausage.
- You need 6 slices of pepperoni.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cooked bulk sausage.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise divided.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced up hard salami.
Leftover Pizza Topping Sandwich step by step
- Mix the meat together. Add mayonnaise to the bread slices. Add the meat to just one of the slices. Add the pepperoni..
- Add the cheese on top of the meat. Add ketchup to the other slice of bread. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.