BAKED pizza TORTELLINI. I took my Mom's classic recipe for Pizza Casserole and just switched a few things up to turn it into this Baked Pizza Tortellini. You can even make it your own by adding in other of your favorite pizza. Pizza meets pasta in this quick and easy, one-pot baked tortellini dish that the entire family is sure to love.
As the icing on the cake, you can get the pizza edge fillt with cheese! Super easy to make, this One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake is a quick and delicious weeknight meal.. Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake is a delicious and easy to make weeknight meal that's loaded with pizza I love these kinds of easy meals! You can have BAKED pizza TORTELLINI using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BAKED pizza TORTELLINI
- You need 1 lb of frozen tortellini.
- It’s 30 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 T of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 C of shredded mozarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 C of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare of Sliced mushrooms.
This One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake, like my Ravioli Lasagna. This Baked Pizza Tortellini is our new favorite dish! I took my mom's classic Pizza Casserole, updated it, and swapped out the plain pasta for cheese filled tortellini! Learn how to make Baked Tortellini.
BAKED pizza TORTELLINI step by step
- Pour first 3 ingredients into baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms cheeses and parsley.
- Add water if noodles are not all covered in sauce..
- Bake covered in a 400 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Uncover and broil 2 minutes to brown cheese if desired..
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. This oh-so-easy casserole practically makes itself with help from store-bought tortellini, and with everyone's favorite pizza ingredients folded in and melted to perfection, we can guarantee it'll be a hit! Tortellini is a classic and versatile Italian noodle that tastes great in a variety of dishes. You can purchase tortellini fresh, refrigerated, or frozen, with many different fillings, including meat. Bertucci's Baked Tortellini and Chicken Gratinati Copycat Recipe.