Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni.
You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce, jar or scratch.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles or your choice.
- It’s 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare slices of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Extra cheese for layers and top.
Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni step by step
- Cook your sauce the way you like for spaghetti. Or use jar sauce. Either is great..
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 cup parmesan and 1 cup Mozzarella until combined..
- Add 2 eggs to mixture and mix well. Can add seasoning of your choice if you like. Set aside..
- Boil noodles until they are soft but still a little firm. Will finish cooking in oven..
- Drain noodles and mix with cheese mixture. Stir until well combined..
- In a deep 9×13 cassarole pan, layer some sauce to cover bottom slightly..
- Add a layer of the noodle mixture over sauce..
- Add a layer of mozarella cheese..
- Add a layer of pepperoni..
- Repeat layers. Ending with sauce on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes..
- When hot and bubbly, remove foil and add another layer of cheese and pepperoni..
- Return to oven to melt cheese until bubbly. If you like it browned, broil until golden brown..
- Serve with salad and tasty bread sticks if you like..
- Notes: I didn't list amounts because you can make as little or as much as you like..
- This recipe above makes a 9×13 deep pan. I used small pack of noodles and made my sauce..