Jalapeno Popper Chicken Pizza.
You can have Jalapeno Popper Chicken Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 of chicken breast, cooked and shredded.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of bacon, diced and cooked.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 pkg. (8 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of Ranch dressing.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pre-made thin crust pizza crust.
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Get all your toppings ready!.
- Using the back of a spoon, evenly spread out cream cheese..
- Spread ranch dressing over the top..
- Add your toppings..
- Top with mozzarella then cheddar cheese..
- Add a few more jalapeno slices on top. Place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted..