Top Pan Pizza.
You can cook Top Pan Pizza using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Top Pan Pizza
- You need of Yeast-based pizza dough*.
- You need of Your favorite pizza toppings.
Top Pan Pizza step by step
- Use a good, yeast pizza dough. We buy an excellent ready-to-use dough from the Publix grocery deli department. Some pizzerias will also sell you their dough. GREAT time saver, and the quality can't be beat! Let the dough come to room temperature, about 1 hour out of the fridge..
- You need a deep-dish pizza pan and a pizza peel for this method..
- Add 2 T. of peanut oil (or any high smoke point cooking oil) to the pizza pan. Place the pan in oven and preheat to 425° while you prepare the pizza..
- Rub flour into your pizza peel. Stretch and press the dough into shape on the peel..
- Top with your favorite pizza ingredients..
- When oven and oiled pan have preheated to temperature, and at least 10 minutes, carefully slide the pizza from the peel into the hot pan. Bake until crust is golden and cheese melted and bubbly, about 8 minutes. Ovens vary, so keep an eye on it..
- While the pizza is cooking, clean off the peel. Place cooked pizza on peel for easy cutting and serving. Enjoy!.