Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli.
You can cook Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli
- Prepare 1 of tube (13.8 ounce) pizza crust (the one you get in the refrigerated section).
- You need of Deli sliced provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Deli sliced roast beef.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Cheese pasta sauce OR peppercorn ranch dressing.
Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli step by step
- Spread out your pizza crust over a sheet pan……
- Place several slices of your provolone cheese on top of uncooked pizza crust……..
- Next place several slices of the roast beef on top of provolone cheese………
- Take your spicy brown mustard and drizzle over roast beef……….
- Sprinkle some black pepper and garlic powder over spicy brown mustard…….
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper over roast beef……….
- Fold over the pizza crust, pinching down to make a seam……..With a sharp knife make about 3 or 4 small slices on top of pizza crust……..
- Lightly spray your Stromboli with butter cooking spray………
- Place Stromboli in a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until top is golden browned……….
- Slice and serve with your cheese pasta sauce or peppercorn ranch dressing and enjoy 😉!!.