Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza.
You can cook Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza
- You need 2 cups of chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 of Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Several pieces of Red onion.
Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Chop left over rotisserie chicken to small pieces..
- Take out frozen naan and put them on a baking sheet..
- Evenly brush the BBQ sauce on the naan..
- Put chicken pieces on top of the naan..
- Put shredded cheese and then red onions on top..
- Cook the pizza at 400°F in oven for 10 minutes..
- (Optional) Broil the pizza at 525°F for 1 minute..
- Hot BBQ chicken pizza ready to serve..