My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough.
You can have My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk (I used almond).
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- You need 15 ounce of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6 ounce of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough step by step
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet or circle pan with parchment paper..
- In your bowl of your stand mixer combine all ingredients, using dough hook mix on low speed until one ball of dough forms (this can actually be made with a stand mixer, you will just stir until a ball of dough forms.).
- Sprinkle flour onto a rolling pin and your hands, remove the ball of dough from the mixing bowl and pat down with flour to help form into a solid ball. Dough may be slightly sticky straight from the mixer..
- Roll the dough into a ball and set onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rolling pin coated with flour roll out the dough to desired thickness, mine was about 1/4 of an inch thick..
- Spread with homemade pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings and bake 10-12 minutes. Broil low an additional 3-4 minutes for that bubbly crisp brown cheese..