@Keto.Blondie's #Keto Flatbread.
You can cook @Keto.Blondie's #Keto Flatbread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of @Keto.Blondie's #Keto Flatbread
- It’s 3 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder, optional.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt I do just a pinch or dash), optional.
- It’s of Nothing But the Bagel Seasoning, optional.
@Keto.Blondie's #Keto Flatbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Mix the grated mozzarella, egg, and all seasonings except for Everything But the Bagel. Save that for the top just before you put it in the oven..
- When egg, cheese, and seasonings are well mixed, press into rectangular shape on lined baking sheet, eyeballing the size you prefer your 6 sandwich slices to be. I make mine around 12×8 approximately. The thinner you spread it, the firmer your bread will be, and the thicker you leave it, the softer and fluffier it will be. We prefer ours to be on the soft side..
- Sprinkle top with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, optional..
- Place in oven on middle rack for 15-18 minutes, depending on your oven. Should be a light golden brown color. If it gets dark, almost amber, don't worry! It's still enjoyable! It will just have a more firm chew..
- Pull from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into desired size pieces. (I do 6 even squares).
- Store in a sealed zip lock in the refrigerator to prevent from drying out..