Dhokla Pizza Recipe.
You can cook Dhokla Pizza Recipe using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dhokla Pizza Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chana dal- Bengal gram dal.
- You need 1 cup of white urad dal- Whole.
- You need 3 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd- Yogurt.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves- Pudina.
- You need 3 of onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of tomato basil pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 of black olives sliced.
Dhokla Pizza Recipe instructions
- We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla..
- Take chana dal, urad dal, and rice and soak them in water for around 5-6 hours..
- After 6 hours, put the urad dal, chana dal, and rice in a mixer grinder. Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste..
- Grind them into a smooth batter. Now keep the batter to ferment for 8 hours or overnight..
- The curd will help in the fermentation process..
- Once the batter has fermented, add grated carrots, green chillies, and mint leaves. Mix well to combine..
- Place the dhokla steamer with little water to preheat..
- Grease the dhokla plates and put the batter in them..
- Place the plates in the steamer and let it cook on high flame for 10 minutes..
- Prepare for the pizza toppings while the dhokla gets cooked..
- Take a pan and put some oil..
- Add onions and capsicum and sauté on medium flame until they get caramelized..
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees for 10 minutes..
- To see if the dhokla is cooked, put a knife inside. If it comes out clean, dhokla is ready..
- Allow the dhokla to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove it from the steamer and place it on a baking tray..
- Apply tomato basil sauce on dhokla and top it with caramelized onions and capsicum. Add some sweet corn and black olives as well..
- Grate some cheese on the top and allow it to bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes till the cheese melts..
- Remove the dhokla pizza from the oven and cut it into slices..
- Serve it hot with oregano and chilli flakes..