Chicken & Bacon Pizza.
You can have Chicken & Bacon Pizza using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Bacon Pizza
- Prepare 1 batch of pizza dough (see recipe).
- It’s of Left over roasted chicken.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of White Sauce :.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 325 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare of Salt and ground pepper to taste.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese, as needed, shredded.
Chicken & Bacon Pizza step by step
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan..
- Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until the paste cooks and bubbles a bit, but don't let it brown..
- Add the warm milk, continuing to stir as the sauce thickens. Bring it to a boil..
- Add permesan, salt and pepper to taste, lower the heat, and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes more..
- Remove from the heat. To cool this sauce for later use, cover it with cling wrap of milk over it to prevent a skin from forming..
- Lightly grease baking sheet or pizza pan with oil..
- Place the dough on the prepared pan..
- Stretch and flatten the dough into a circle or rectangle..
- Spread the white sauce on the crust..
- Sprinkle with the cheeses..
- Top with chicken and bacon..
- Cover the pizza while preheating the oven to 450°F..
- Bake the pizza on the lowest rack for 10 minutes..