Homemade 1/2 meter pizza.
You can have Homemade 1/2 meter pizza using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade 1/2 meter pizza
- It’s 4 of big cups white flour.
- It’s 2 of medium size eggs.
- Prepare 2 of big spoons of yeast.
- It’s 1 of big spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 spoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 spoon of salt.
- Prepare of Hot dog.
- It’s of Olives.
- It’s of Mozarella cheese.
Homemade 1/2 meter pizza instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together until they are homogeneous.
- Now add the wet ingredients one by one and start mixing. Keep on mixing until you get a consistent dough that doesn't stick to your hands.
- You can add more flour and oil as needed to get a consistent dough.
- After getting a consistent dough, cover the mixture by plastic wrap or plastic bags and leave it in a warm place for 15 to 30 mintes.
- After that your dough will fluff.
- Now extend and roll your dough on an even lightly floured surface.
- Put your dough on a big furnace plate about 1/2 meter, lightly apply oil on the surface of the plate.
- Dress with sliced onions, tomatoes, green pepper, and olives. And dress with hot dogs or as desired.
- Let it cook in the furnace for about 15 to 30 minutes at 230°c, but check it every 5 minutes so it won't burn.
- After the dough is well cooked, add the mozarella cheese or any types of cheese you want, then let it redden and melt in the furnace. Bon appetit!.