You can have Pizza using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza
- It’s 1 of Paul's pizza dough.
- You need 1 of Paul's pizza sauce.
- You need 1/8 cup of diced Green Pepper or more.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of diced Yellow Onion or more.
- It’s 5 of Large Black olives, sliced.
- You need 4 of Queen size Green olives, sliced.
- You need 1/2 link of mild Italian Sausage, sliced.
- It’s 2 strips of Bacon.
- You need of Pepperoni to cover.
- It’s 12 ounces of Sargento 'off-the -block' whole milk Mozzarella Cour.
- Prepare of The vegetables are your choice but NO pineapple, etc! Just old fashioned Pizzaria ingredients. Keep it simple and basic!.
- You need a few of sliced white button Mushroom.
Pizza step by step
- 1 1/2 hour before,set Pizza Stone in the middle rack of the oven and Preheat to 500f for 1 1/4 hour..
- I not using a stone, start oven at 500f about 15 minutes before cooking.
- Take the risen dough and put on a floured surface, cover with the wrap as you prepare the topping.
- Gently cook the sausage to release some fat but don't brown or brown if you wish! Remove to a paper towel.
- Slice the bacon into 1" piece and cook enough to remove as much grease as you want..
- Roll out the Dough. I then place on the peel on a piece of Parchment Paper and 'dock' with a docking tool or prick all over with a fork.
- Or form in a pan.
- Spread the sauce within 1/4" of the edge. This forms the crust edge when cooked..
- Put the sausage and bacon evenly over sauce.
- Put on the rest of the toppings and Pepperoni as whenever you like..
- Cover with cheese. May be made 30 before ready..
- Slide the Pizza on the parchment paper onto the stone or put the pan in the oven..
- Set the timer for 14 minutes and look for browning about 13 minutes..
- Continue to cook until brown to your liking..
- Cool, cut and serve..