Falafel dough pizza.
You can cook Falafel dough pizza using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falafel dough pizza
- You need 1 cup of red lentils soaked in water for 2 hours then filtrated (could be replaced with hummus or Egyptian beans).
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need Half of a bunch of parsley.
- You need Half of a bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1/4 (1 cup) of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 (1 cup) of oil.
- You need of Salt as preferred 2 spoons oil for painting butter paper.
- You need 1/4 (1 spoon) of chili powder 1/4 (1 spoon) black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 (1 spoon) of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 (1 spoon) of coriander seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 (1 spoon) of baking powder.
- You need of Sauce ingredients……..1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 3 spoons of Tahini.
- It’s 4 spoons of lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt as preferred.
- It’s cubes of Topping ingredients………..1 tomato chopped in.
- It’s 1/4 (1 spoon) of sliced black and green olives.
- It’s 3 spoons of minced parsley.
- You need 2 spoons of minced green onions.
Falafel dough pizza instructions
- Mix red lentils, onion, garlic, parsley, coriander and green onions altogether using a food processor until turning into a fine mix..
- Pour the mix in a bowl, add egg, salt, black pepper, chili, coriander seeds powder, cumin and baking powder along with 1/3 a cup of oil and mix all ingredients..
- Pad the pizza tray with butter paper and paint it with a little oil..
- Put the falafel dough in the tray, insert into a hot oven until cooked..
- Prepare pizza sauce by mixing tahini with some water and adding yogurt, lemon juice and salt, mix ingredients well then leave aside..
- Bring the falafel dough out of the oven, add grated cheddar, sauce, olives, tomato cubes, parsley and green onions with some more cheddar and a final spray of parsley and green onions then proceed to oven for a few minutes then served.